Sunday, January 9, 2011

Precious to me


A man with a faithful wife who will give birth to his children and help him raise them is truly lucky. A man wanders around as a half a person until he can convince a woman to be his better half. This is not an easy job for his wife. The gift of children is a present that a man can never understand. First a woman's body goes through the pain of pregnancy and childbirth then her body is left to heal. The bond that a mother builds with her child causes her worry throughout her life. The spiritual umbilical cord is never severed. To be a wife and mother are difficult, yet they have great rewards.

we luv u ibu


My wife

You're the bone of my bones
Who I love for my wife.
The flesh of my flesh
And my partner in life.
For me to have and to hold
For better or for worse.
To love and to cherish
Though we might fight and curse.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...